15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe we've just started a weather conversation again. How many times a day do we have those? About fifty I'm sure!

Hahah, I think it shows our age, and how we're so clueless as to what to talk about!

Dinner time yayy x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Jono's imaginary friend loves this.

I like all over the internet people are asking about the "suicidal song" -

Song question... suicidal?

it's kinda rapish and maybe r & b and it starts out as a oldie song... and he says "suicidal suicidal girl...."

anything?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070623122559AAZtPw1

Jo Whiley absolutely loves this Fall Out Boy song, or so she claimed this morning. I was like "alright love, it's been on the playlist a while, bit dated now!"

I think my mum is going bonkers. She woke up this morning and came and told us all she was p**sed off with the newspaper boy for putting newspaper print around the letter box when he put the newspaper through the door?!

I feel quite sorry for JK and Joel. All of the online department were refusing to go to Tenerife with them. Can't imagine why, but three different people were refusing to go at one point...

He just said The Feeling!

I want some Biffy Clyro, no fun! I am amused watching the cat going down the loft ladder right now, stupid fat thing. That's the cat, not you grace!

I was soooo gutted over the weekend i was in Magaluf till friday and i found out that Scott was going i missed him as i had to go home!!!!! I was so not happy!!!!!!!:( I love Scott to bits and i think he is fit ace and would be an ace laugh!!!!

Anyone else love him?????

Chappers and George paving the way to Radio 2 right now... I think they're just trying to get us bullied. Imagine all the kids going to school tomorrow raving on about Joseph. "Ooh it was amazing!" They'd have the crap kicked out of them straight away!

I was soooo gutted over the weekend i was in Magaluf till friday and i found out that Scott was going i missed him as i had to go home!!!!! I was so not happy!!!!!!!:( I love Scott to bits and i think he is fit ace and would be an ace laugh!!!!

Anyone else love him?????

You're likely to find a few fans of Scott on here, don't quote me on it though!

Isn't that Mark Radcliffe there talking to Sally Traffic? God love him.

I'm going to have to start tuning into Radio 2 more, it's pure filth on there, and this is BEFORE Russell Brand is on!

Also all those people e-mailing in asking Scott if it was that innuendo. Do they all accidentally hit the knob during the daytime when tuning in their radio?