15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's try and liven things up then, any one on for the last hour of the show?

Also don't you think it would make life much easier if people followed Sally Traffic's lead and changed their name to suit their job titles. Like Mark Sport.

Actually Chappers' e-mail name is "Mark Chapman-Sport". He's half way there.

I've found a right randomer on facebook now. She wants to go to gigs with me at the UEA but is so concerned about her cockney accent she's sending me voice clips.

Also how is this Lethal Bizzle? Have I missed something? Everyone's on about him, never heard of him before now.

Facebook, boooo. I joined that the other day there, and now found out no one i actually know properly has it. Its confusing too. Im still a sucker for myspace.

And errr, jono, that girl sounds, odd.

I've found a right randomer on facebook now. She wants to go to gigs with me at the UEA but is so concerned about her cockney accent she's sending me voice clips.

Also how is this Lethal Bizzle? Have I missed something? Everyone's on about him, never heard of him before now.

Had you been 'on board' with Zane a bit more, ohohoho, you'd know :P

Facebook, boooo. I joined that the other day there, and now found out no one i actually know properly has it. Its confusing too. Im still a sucker for myspace.

And errr, jono, that girl sounds, odd.

She seems quite sweet though. Oh well, no harm in meeting at a gig in the future.

Yeah see I didn't get facebook until recently. I only use it to stalk future UEA people. It's no myspace.

I like that Scott wants you to stay listening for the last hour, yet he's soon to play that Sean Kingston song that everyone seems to dislike here!

I had an imaginary friend called Lemon! Hahahaha, how embarrassing, it all comes back to me now.

Yes, he died in a freak accident about two weeks ago. Kids that age should write scripts for Casualty.

I don't have an imaginary friend but I do talk to myself occasionally, does that count?

Seriously I'm fed up of working at a supermarket where every f'ing person above 50 talks to themselves. I walk past them and say "oh no, look what I've gone and done".

And I just look at them, and there's them talking to themselves!

Sean Kingston, ugh.

On webcam 2, chappers' t shirt looks manky. im sure its just the design...

It looks like he has a bird poo on his back. Check that for us Scott. Nothing to be ashamed of, it's good luck.

post-5-145327863038_thumb.jpg

The weathers lovely!

Where the hell are you? It's peeing it down with rain as it has been for the last 12 hours.

I think Deirdre's suffering from old age. She's not as good as she used to be.