15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get that all the time. It's like "if you like the idea that the neighbours can quite clearly see your daughter in the shower, then yeah I'll open the window."

Yep, in my case its the whole street cos we have bay windows and normal windows too in the bathroom so if they both are open, people can stand on the street and look in urrrgh :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I heard the last hour of the show, 'cause I did the dishes on my own and Mum let me have the radio on while I did it. It doesn't normally take me an hour, but I dragged it out a bit. ;)

I enjoyed what I heard though. Flirt Divert was brilliant, as was the Jo conversation. I had it up loud too, just to annoy the parents. Hopefully I'll be able to listen after six tomorrow too. So, Scott, please keep the good stuff until after then? :D

Haha you really hate the Scottish, don't you?

not really no. just the ones that want you to die and fail just becuase your football team can play in a summer tournament, and fail in it more than likely. it's not our fault it's their problem as i say.

on the grid.

I love this weather, it's like 'hmm what should I wear today'. Do I wear a short-sleeved shirt, shorts, jeans, jackets? No actually I'll need all of that as the weather isn't going to make up it's mind.

To put it in context, on this day in 2006, Laura was frying eggs on the pub table after the breakfast shows. Or attempting too. Look at the weather we have today!

urgh no not really.

we have had no summer in the uk at all, this is the worst one i can remember. take me back to 2003 when it got up to 37 please! and whatever you do, dont wear jeans in this weather, they stick to your legs and everything.

on the grid.

aww I love the scots! i've had one or two in my time! :P don't you love the accent in all seriousnessless though!? so smooth, so sexy, arrrrgggghhh like when david tennernent talks normal! :D:D

Anyone got a translator for this lass?

Hmm, I seem to have made two Facebook friends who are starting the UEA in September. Maybe there's hope for me. All my friends maybe off to elsewhere, but there's lots of new people coming to Norwich.

I'm trying to get in touch with Greg James to see if there's anyway I can do some stuff at the UEA's radio station. Might give me a good boost.

not really no. just the ones that want you to die and fail just becuase your football team can play in a summer tournament, and fail in it more than likely. it's not our fault it's their problem as i say.

You make me laugh DC.

Is Hoobastank the logical song? Damnit, that'd be a nice addition as an oldie for the playlist. I loved this song.

Afternoon then... 4pm and all that shiz. Hmm I forgot my ringtone was "I like turtles" just then and wondered what the noise was in my room.

Colin Murray and a Harry Potter special? What's the world coming to. I think the people of ASDA hatched the plan to stop selling the books after hearing Scott's show yesterday.

Ooh Cape Wrath tonight. Oooh Family Guy. Oooh actual television worth watching. And does Scott have a hicqui today?

Adds a bit of echo to his voice... helllloooo?! You can't give an excuse it's nice weather this week.