15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'm off to carry on reading the book I won't mention. I've got about 500 pages to read, and I want to finish before tomorrow night. Then I need to read To Kill a Mockingbird, which is impossible as I always have the strongest urge to read it aloud in a Alabama-esque accent.

Who was on the phone before Candy? she sounded familiar..

Ive had my hair cut, its an actual f*cking mess, so much so Ive actually cried, I asked to keep the same length and now it looks like a dogs actually chewed it. And Orange are so and so's they wouldnt send my phone off to be repaired so ive had to get a new temp one which I cant text with and thinks my name is "Enema" when I want to text urgh.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ooh even better. You're in the queue full of Harry Potter fans, read the last page and shout "oh my god he dies!"

How fast did this get on air?

I still prefer ripping out the last page though. I don't generally advocate this type of behaviour!!!!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

does any one really like this timbaland song it is frustratingly annoying

Personally I don't mind it at the moment. I don't particularly hate his music, but he's not the greatest artist around, or whatever he claims to be.

I believe Zane's off sometime soon again, to make way for some more celebrity guests.

Ron was the competition winner friend, it was Bob who they were joking about!

Argh, Laura's in her Harry Potter world. Let's all just move on from Harry Potter, see how she likes that!

If that was a bloke with long hair, Kelly would be like "Phwoarrr".

I missed the last episode. Aw, it's a real carl-hanger now. It's like when they axed Crossroads.

Biffy Clyro were amazing in the live lounge on Friday. As I've said. Although I didn't realise how ginger one of the band members were! The JLC but with ginger!

Shh, you can't say that! The song is about his mother dying!

Hmm Ben sounds like Patrick off of Eastenders. You never see this happen in Eastenders, they don't all say "sod that, let's move on".

Scott's the new Justin Lee Collins.

"Bring Back... The Changable Girlfriend"

Scott: "Hello is that Carl. Carl, it's Scott Mills from Radio 1. I'm wondering if you'll do a reunion, so us at Radio 1 can find out what happened with your changable girlfriend!"