15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a bit weird, I'm excited about the breakfast shows. I was hoping I'd get to spend more time talking to dad before 7am and get him to make me a cup of tea. So the one week I'm up, everyone else wants a lie in.

But no m'darling, it's the chart show today...

Depends which bit... you had to listen for the ham roast stuff, as for the "rad" stuff, I was listening to local radio last night which was networked, and I was quite amazed she said rad...

I was quite amused on the shambles that is T4 On The Beach they asked Kate Nash if she was excited that she might be Number 1 this week. Why?! She's not going to do it!

Hope Biffy Clyro does well.

Time to update the 'Your Views' to say that I'll be around in the morning, urgh. I wasn't really sure about downloading this Thrills track. Nice band, but not sure whether it's any good their latest work.

I'm meeting the manager of the UEA's livewire station on Wednesday. The station is really over-subscribed, but Greg James said to get in touch with him and say I know him and do UM. And I did so, and the guy seems keen.

I imagine everyone's still reading Harry Potter :rolleyes: I do like that Wikipedia gives away the ending, I would have those geeky sites would be against that!

I know, its sad isnt it, I was quite tempted to go and read the ending in Whsmiths today..

*Dances along to Maroon 5*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It's easy just to find the ending on forums and stuff. I didn't need to move to find out the ending. I wouldn't have lost any sleep over it, as I don't know the characters.

Some local radio DJ on my MSN Messenger was trying to come on to me last night, and he's a bloke. And it was just disturbing... it wasn't being nice about it!

I was like 'er, bub-bye!'

Oh dear, that chap on here that seemed to be all over Amerie's single is going to have to do a lot more posting if he wants to convince the world it's "single of the year".

I was like 'er, bub-bye!'

Oh dear, that chap on here that seemed to be all over Amerie's single is going to have to do a lot more posting if he wants to convince the world it's "single of the year".

Haha, I hate those kind of convos though when you dont really want to talk..

Single of the year? yeah right..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I like that Lee Mead said the stage was sabotaged. Yes, it was those pesky people from the other side who were doing 'Grease'.

Urgh, some woman just rang me sounding quite annoyed she'd rung me and got the right number, but not the person she was wanting to speak to. That's not my fault!

She's definitely got the wrong number calling from County Down, Northern Ireland.

Urgh, some woman just rang me sounding quite annoyed she'd rung me and got the right number, but not the person she was wanting to speak to. That's not my fault!

Our house number is nearly the same as a big landfill site so you get these really rough men ringing up like "I have the right number love" err no you dont, goo awayy..

My best friend got two kittens last night, im trying to help her think of names im like "Ema's a nice name"

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It annoys me the whole naming process of new animals. I don't really understand the fuss, first name that pops into my head will do.

It feels a bit odd listening to the chart show this week. I tend to listen one every month at the most, it's been a bit too regularly recently, the chart doesn't seem to move enough.

It annoys me the whole naming process of new animals. I don't really understand the fuss, first name that pops into my head will do.

It feels a bit odd listening to the chart show this week. I tend to listen one every month at the most, it's been a bit too regularly recently, the chart doesn't seem to move enough.

Haha yeah, I was like well Ive got Sophie, Lucy and Hannah I believe thats traditional and easy, but she's thinking disney characters I think!

Its weird hearing Scott on the chart show this week..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I like that Mutya went into a huge hissy fit recently when she found out Amelle Berrabah off of the Sugababes wrote one of the songs on her album, and she went along with it without knowing.

"Mutya was fuming and wanted the track taken off. They wouldn't ditch the song so they compromised by changing Amelle's name to a made-up one in the credits."

I dont get this song! I heard a Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne remix the other day and I was like what the heck..

I think my old phones going crazy, Ive had to leave it on to use all the battery and its like sending me loads of Orange Messages! :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex