Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kicking around Yahoo! Answers are these quotes:

Speedos are NOT mandatory in France. There are no worries, you do not need to go and find a speedo. Some people may be wearing them but I would say the majority of the people will be wearing regular bathing suits.

Hahaha, is this really true...?

I think the shorts ban in French pools is due to the fact that shorts absorb a lot more water than speedos and so the pool needs topping up more often, and therefore uses more water, if everyone wears shorts. At least that's what I read somewhere.

Oh, so in it's five year run, they've actually changed it a bit. It used to be higher or lower with the actual lottery numbers.

Haha, aw bring back DJ Spoony! She had a fair point though, you hear more of Scott these days on the chart show than JK and Joel. It's any one's guess who might present it.

Did she just say "her-moan-y". She can't read! Even I know it's not pronounced like that!

Ooh, I'm up for a Thomas The Tank reading night. That's more my level.

That banner is so on. Write the ending on a massive banner.

Stop slagging off Harry Potter!

I was reading the book in the other room when I heard Scott mention it. And I'm going at midnight on Friday - you're more than welcome to come and queue with me Scott!

Ooh even better. You're in the queue full of Harry Potter fans, read the last page and shout "oh my god he dies!"

She's 52 and called Candy? What an f'ed up world!

Is there like a 99p book out there which if we all buy would thrash Harry Potter in the charts? Something really cheaply available that everyone would go out and buy.