• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My immediate thought was 'magazine deals ahoy!'

£50 it's in LOVE IT! magazine.

Red-caroom-on-tee-side did she just say?

TOTDS seems to be on Unofficial Mills looking well disgusted!

post-5-145327863017_thumb.jpg

I nearly gave the man off of AXA the Flirt Divert number earlier. My mind went blank and I couldn't remember my own number for the life of me, but the FD number was stuck in my head!

Ooh I'm actually with you on this. I learnt the Flirt Divert number so well I've been having doubts this last week that my real number starts with 07814... I was like, no, that's not right!

STALKER.

I can't believe you spent 9 hours and 40 minutes last week continuously watching Harry Potter. You freak.

And we all know at the end of the next book the suicidal song will come in handy, as HE COMMITS SUICIDE.*

The News of the World says so.

Nah, I don't think kids visit this forum...

I am loving facebook. I've met all the new people off of the UEA who are joining this year, so I'm like "hi there!". Someone wants me to meet me off of the Lebanon, haha.

I might go Waterstones on friday at midnight, open the book, stand there and shout,

"I wouldnt buy it if i was you, it's rubbish, ******* dies..."

There's an idea. I need a banner. "Harry Potter dies!" and I'll stand outside the door all day.

Hahahaha. Such a pessimist.

Like hell they're all going to all live happily ever after. Also why does Coronation Street need to alternative endings (I liked the Blanche one) and yet JK Rowling doesn't?

Aww, see Hannah, guys like girls who are over-weight. You've got a chance!

Did Kanye write this for Princess Diana? I notice he sung it at her concert.

I swear everyone in London looks like Paolo Nutini. I thought he was in Starbucks on Friday, but then I realised it couldn't be him, he was drinking coffee not wine.