Unofficial Mills

15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

I'm really tired, I might go have a nap before revising. What kind of teacher gives a test on the last week of term?

Haha, rimming reminds me of a conversation some of us were having last Monday on Your Views..

Yeah sorry about that....:oops:

I would NEVER give a test on last day of term. Dont wnt to be marking during MY holidays!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I left Flirt Divert messages in my hotel and on the train. I'd so love crazy lady with bird poo in her hair to give Flirt Divert a call. I could only find Unofficial Mills flyers to write it on the back of though!

Now is it just me totally confused by posting letters these days? I brought a large letter stamp today to send off my CVs and portfolios, and when I got there they told me the stamp was right for the size, but a few sheets of paper too heavy for that stamp.

It says no where that's the case! Argh. I had to pay like 70p in the end.

This song was going around my head all last week during work experience. Then again I was on Sean Kingston's myspace... so I suppose that makes sense.

I see the Stand By Me reference now, as it samples it. I knew I'd heard it somewhere.

I think you lot need to embrace other cultures and varities of music. It's not bad for a 17 year old's piece of work!

Bexy he's off of Kingston, Jamaica.

I thought he sounded Caribbean. I think his voice would be suited to some reggae/calypso, but that song is just rubbish. Sorry!

There, how's that for embracing other cultures?! :bah:

I thought he sounded Caribbean. I think his voice would be suited to some reggae/calypso, but that song is just rubbish. Sorry!

There, how's that for embracing other cultures?! :bah:

You racist! Get off my stage!

This is Greg James' favourite song, he played it twice on Saturday.

I was saying the other day I reckon Rihanna is a comedienne having a laugh at all of us. 'Oh my god, I thought the english were clever. They bought a song about an umbrella. That is like so funny.'

Most likely Sean Stratford-Upon-Avon is doing the same thing.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk