Unofficial Mills

Happy Birthday DC!

Bexy

the real one? he's too old and says he's fortunate to be at ac milan. i have the other one, i stole him from fergie becuase he is too old and weak to stop me. he just shouted things at me for being english. christiano just goes around sweeping up now winking at all the backroom staff.

on the grid.

thank you all, im no longer very sad.

i have already purchased owen for my team and stolen scott carson and hargreaves, now onto kaka.

thank you all, im no longer very sad.

i have already purchased owen for my team and stolen scott carson and hargreaves, now onto kaka.

Haha 'caca' is childish word for excrement in Spanish. I always have a very immature snigger when commentators mention his name. Sorry can't help it...

Feliz Cumpleanos, Wishing you HAPPINESS rather than CRAPPINESS on your Birthday DC.

Have lots of fun.:D:D:D:D:D

smilie surfeit soooo totally intentional!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

thank you all for the kindness!

Happy Birthday DC, Think your team will be a damb sight better tan Newcastle.

yes they are. although i haven't decided yet, i might buy a stake in newcastle. medium rare though.

dcbday.jpg

joy! artwork for my birthday! i cant do artwork for my own birthday, but the graphics master makes a swift appearence! ace.

xxx etc

on the grid.