8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sitting in on the lunchtime Newsbeat show tomorrow I think. That'll be cool.

I think I'm lacking sleep, an hours sleep is starting to play havoc on my brain.

Today it was with Dom wasnt it? An hour? blimey oh riley! When you go to the studio say hello to Scott!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

NOOO! Its gunna be in my head all day now.

Nearly bought The Scissor sisters album today but went with Klaxons and Mark ronson instead.

That reminds me on saturday, an old person's mother at work wanted this for her 100th birthday.

The work collague was like "so Scissor sisters, are they all girls."

Other work collague: "I think some are boys, i wonder why they are called scissor sisters then"

I think it's safer not to tell them.

That reminds me on saturday, an old person's mother at work wanted this for her 100th birthday.

The work collague was like "so Scissor sisters, are they all girls."

Other work collague: "I think some are boys, i wonder why they are called scissor sisters then"

I think it's safer not to tell them.

Hahaha bless them, I sold Moisteriser to an old man on saturday he was dead impressed.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh dear, the people in the online department have started to sing along to 'I Love Horses'.

It's weird being in a room full of people listening to Scott's show. It's usually me on my own!

I fancy a cup of tea... someone's got to cave in sometime!

Did any one see Paolo on BBC One at Live Earth. He was talking to Graham Norton swigging a big bottle presumably of beer. He's the George Best of the music world.

Here's an appropriate song...

Has any one listened to the Enemy's album? Out today... would be listening if I wasn't in London.

If it was Tulip, he wouldn't have been cut off, she'd know how to bring him back.

Has any one listened to the Enemy's album? Out today... would be listening if I wasn't in London.

If it was Tulip, he wouldn't have been cut off, she'd know how to bring him back.

Yeahh I think it is out, I think I saw it in HMV.

twitter.com/emgreatorex