8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone else on here live in a holiday resort? Or even near a pub/club?

I was kept awake by a big hen night group, all dressed as nurses, from (as far as I could hear from drunken shrieking) Manchester! Glamourous Torremolinos!

All sitting under my window with their bacardi breezers. Almost opened it and chucked bucket of water over them!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I was kept awake by a big hen night group, all dressed as nurses, from (as far as I could hear from drunken shrieking) Manchester! Glamourous Torremolinos!

All sitting under my window with their bacardi breezers. Almost opened it and chucked bucket of water over them!

I''ll be there in fifteen days time, how exciting.

Nope, but I think my brother would classify was one of the ones drinking Bacardi Breezer and making abit of noise though.... :oops:

I make a VERRRRY good one. Will send you the recipe!:D

Sounds good! I think it needs to be drunk in Spain, or it won't taste the same!

Maybe I'll stow away in Grace's suitcase! ;) This is the first she knows about it by the way...

OK lots of red wine (any old stuff)

personally I like a good slug of martini roso

slug of vodka

lots of bits of of chopped up orange, lemon, melon

Tiny bit of lemonade

sugar

cinnamon stick

Good stir, and leave in fridge for a bit

God, beginning to sound like Ainsley8)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Nope, but I think my brother would classify was one of the ones drinking Bacardi Breezer and making abit of noise though.... :oops:

Your brother:confused: on a hen night?:confused:

Well thats the state of the UK today.... you'd cause a security alert and be branded a terrorist...

"Oh no Mr Immigration Officer, I'm just bringing my geekish friends for a week in the sunshine, nothing to see here, honest, even if a few of them look a bit shifty."

"Oh no Mr Immigration Officer, I'm just bringing my geekish friends for a week in the sunshine, nothing to see here, honest, even if a few of them look a bit shifty."

I'll be the one celeb-spotting. :D

My step-dad just stood on a wasp-hive, they're bloody everywhere!