2nd July to 7th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd quite like that singing as a text alert. You'd know when you had a message then, and disturb everyone in the process!

Haha, yeah, but imagine if your phone went off in the middle of the night with that as an alert; you'd be terrified!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'd watch Karen Taylor more, if they didn't keep showing the same episodes. It's turning into something as bad as Two Pints...

Were Groove Armarda any good on Pete Tong's show. I missed it.

I'd watch Karen Taylor more, if they didn't keep showing the same episodes. It's turning into something as bad as Two Pints...

Were Groove Armarda any good on Pete Tong's show. I missed it.

Grace told me that in Karen Taylor, the show was in a school in Barrow-in-Furness, my second hometown!

Haha, I just had an argument with my mum. She said "he sounds like Aled!" so I said "oh so because he sounds camp you stereotype it to be Aled, well that's typical of you!" Pahaha. I was just joking.

How dare they try to blow up my London! I think we do need to know the details; it's better to stay vigilent. Also, it seems a bit coincidental that all this has happened when Gordon Brown has just come to power.

I'm a camp sounding Norfolker apparently.

I remember when he was on Scott's show. "Hi this is Jono." Sounded completely different to how I imagined.

What are you trying to say!

i am bored of all this terrorist talk do we need to know every detail like this. i dont think there will be any more attacks

I think thats a little insensitive. The security level wouldnt have been raised to critical (attack iminent) if they didnt think it was going to happen again. A lot of people were effected by it, to say youre bored, is a bit unfair.

Now, moving on, i think im the only one who actually likes this song. Going by its chart place anyway.