2nd July to 7th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Super Mal track is out today. Have download it. One of only two or three tracks worth downloading today. It's growing on me.

Throwing fireworks in Strathclyde uni eh, Scott, i wonder if thats why hes thrown a strop and failed to turn up at 2 dj events he was supposed to be doing in Glasgow now? ;)

How do you know, you can never be arsed to go to any of them!

How do you know, you can never be arsed to go to any of them!

Excuse you, im too young matey. I didnt have ID for the recent night, and only students allowed at strathclyde uni. And anyway, it seems scott can never be arsed either! As for the Campus night, i was only 15/16 :bah:

I know people who go.

Hey all.

Throwing fireworks in Strathclyde uni eh, Scott, i wonder if thats why hes thrown a strop and failed to turn up at 2 dj events he was supposed to be doing in Glasgow now? ;)

They'd NEVer do that in the QM!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I hope they're going to translate Edith's show, I couldn't understand her trail there for T in the Park!

I feel sorry for the new voiceover bloke. Out of everything that was said in that trail, all he said was 'ONE' a few times.

It's Seth Lakeman who played Glastonbury with a violin. He's got several albums out.

"He's a rousing live performer, playing guitar and violin and tackling songs that deal with the West Country, historical themes or stories from the English Civil War, with an easygoing passion and urgency that makes it sound as if he is singing about contemporary events."

I'm going to see him at t'guildhall, well, I've been invited.

They'd NEVer do that in the QM!

tsk, never...

I hate how its always Edith Bowman doing the adverts for T in the Park, i mean i know its in Scotland and everything, but itd be nice for a fresh face! Or voice.. Colin Murray, we like the Irish too....

We had a somerset voice for Glastonbury, a north western bloke for Preston who has now taken over Radio 1, Edith for Scotland... let's hope they go to Manchester, Chappers has his quids in!

I think Chico should try and sing more songs with the Flirt Divert number in it.

Well it's natural for this girl to be a singer, both her parents are actors apparently. Think of the jazz hands!

l_2230edeb65d112f6f281a974691af2d5.jpg

Nice myspace picture Robyn.

Anyway, for our reference, this is With Every Heartbeat by Robyn.