25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's normal for some bands to do covers, especially if they have only one album out.

Do you think we're allowed to talk about Flirt Divert yet without getting a ticking off :*

Oh don't even get me started on Edith. Did you see her hat on the coverage over the weekend? I don't know what was on it, but whatever it was, it was covering half of her face!

Maybe she forgot she was on tv for a change and people could actually see her? Lol.

I have to say the wedding video is very random. They seemed to have tried to found a vicar that sounds most like a Black American crazy vicar.

George starts spoiling the end to Lost, now she's making up the news, she better watch herself. Stops turning up altogether and she'll be on the way out.

I saw the video for the Arctic Monkeys' When The Sun Goes Down yesterday and tried to explain to my little sisters that that's where Nan and Grandad live. I meant in Sheffield, since it's in the video. I woke up this morning to find Emma shouting "NAN!" at the TV. :confused:

I saw the video for the Arctic Monkeys' When The Sun Goes Down yesterday and tried to explain to my little sisters that that's where Nan and Grandad live. I meant in Sheffield, since it's in the video. I woke up this morning to find Emma shouting "NAN!" at the TV. :confused:

Hahaha. How could you deceive your sister like that!

I'll be writing it in the school toilets when I make a final trip there on Friday, pahaha.

"Call me, Mr Wotsit, for a good time on this number..."

How did I never think of that?!

Okay, I can't not ask. Michaela, have you met the Top Gear guys? :woo: