Unofficial Mills

25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random points that need to be considered today...

There's some crap out this week to download. The best I could find is a cover of Romeo and Juliet by The Killers at Abbey Road. The Editors new album. And Jack Penate.

Andy Murray is out of Wimbledon. Now when Scott cut his hair, I thought it was going to be all on display for everyone to see. Ever since that day, it seems Scott's bad luck has rubbed off on to Andy Murray.

Aaaand, Westwood said he wouldn't pimp Scott's car as he's a Radio 1 DJ and isn't famous enough. He's looking for stars like Madonna to pimp their cars. Now this morning the papers report Westwood wants to pimp... Moyles' car!

Haha, I know the feeling, they ended up showing the entire Killers set on the Saturday night show on BBC2. Not that I'm complaining 'cos they were ace, but it would have been nice to see a few other acts.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Hey everyone. I will actually be here for a show which i havn't been able to do for months. How are we all? I'm hoping the sbhow will take my mind off things as my mums just come out of h9ospital and should still be in there by the state of her. But anyway i'm looking forward to todays show.

Urrm she's got a urine and kidney infection. Basically green stuffs comming out from both ends pretty regually. The kidney one could have killed her if she hadn't had treatment. She was supposed to stay in till tuesday but our local hospital so useless they have no beds and she would have been transfered to a hospital miles away if she hadn't come home.