Unofficial Mills

Rebellion/piercings and tattoos

Dynamoo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't me, infact I like them. I have a lovely collection of bars (including a Tweety Pie one)

I can't get nice ones for mine- cos it's only 6mm long so can only get plain ones.

It kinda feaks me out when people have ones on their face that pop in and out when they eat!

caitlynmac.png

I can't get nice ones for mine- cos it's only 6mm long so can only get plain ones.

It kinda feaks me out when people have ones on their face that pop in and out when they eat!

6mm long? belly button? Am I missing something here?

Haha some guy in a shop yesterday ased me if I was able to eat with "that thing in your lip," I started tugging it a bit and he freaked out. That was before I showed him my ears too

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

6mm long? belly button? Am I missing something here?

Haha some guy in a shop yesterday ased me if I was able to eat with "that thing in your lip," I started tugging it a bit and he freaked out. That was before I showed him my ears too

I think she means the bar.

take control

Theres a girl that sits beside me in Geography, and she ALWAYS play with her belly bar thing. Its just vile. I feel like giving her a proper slap sometimes.... why would you do that in front of people?! Its like, if youre bored play with your phone, take a nap or something!

Guys with piercings are nice. I like that.

Hello you! Haven't been round these parts for a long time *thinks shes in a cowboy western*

If you mum wouldn't go insane you should just go for it (with a gun, needles hurt kids) it's fine. I got my third hole done on one ear and was freaking out before hand, the piercing lady must've thought I was right strang ethat I was so nervous haha

Hello! a few months ago my mum was like err yeah get it done, and now she's against it all and if I get them done she'll talk about them for ages afterwards and it'll get annoying, ah well i might get them done in the summer but im not sure.

Last night people were talking about piercings between the top of your ear and lope, a couple of my friends want to get it done but apparently it hurts alot.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Lobes don't hurt with guns but do with needles, but needles are better for healing and more hygenic. I've got what could best be described as the side of my ear done (above lobe but not right at the top, cartelidge) and I am such a wimp with pain, it hurt tbh and took ages to heal but I like it :) I've got 7 piercings atm, was gonna get another one for my 18th but haven't yet, might do if the feeling takes me when I'm up the city lol

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

I've wanted to have something else pierced for a while, and this thread is making me want it more now! I did want somewhere around my lip pierced, but I'm not sure now as I'll (hopefully!) be having job interviews soon and will be starting full time work, so I don't want to be judged on it. :confused:

I've got my left ear pierced near the top, and was thinking about having my right ear pierced, but slightly lower down. But then I thought it might just looked like I'd tried to have it done in the same place as my left ear, but it went wrong. So I really don't know now. Any ideas?!