Unofficial Mills

Rebellion/piercings and tattoos

Dynamoo

Well according to Jono I'm rebelling at the minute lol, so I thought I'd share it with you all ;)

So what are people views on piercings and tattoos? Personally I wouldn't get a tattoo but I’m interested in piercings (thus the rebellion comments :) ) and ear stretching, what do people think?

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well according to Jono I'm rebelling at the minute lol, so I thought I'd share it with you all ;)

You are. She doesn't like my view though, so she turned to you lot... Charming eh.

So what are people views on piercings and tattoos? Personally I wouldn't get a tattoo but I’m interested in piercings (thus the rebellion comments :) ) and ear stretching, what do people think?

I just can't see you with a lip piercing. You were too much of the quiet girl in earlier years :P

Oi, no that is so not the case! I'm trying to review the show here, and she'd gone offline, so I could not be arsed to keep it up. I'll leave you to flirt with her Mr Quincy!

Stop bothering Jono,Quincy and let him review the show!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I don't think girls suit tattoos and the like.

y not? i dont find them any less attractive if they have tattoos or piercings. unless, of course, they had millions of them, like on there face, and stuff. otherwise, in the rite place, they can make girls look reely attractive, sumtimes anyway. : )

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

• 1 year later...