17th to 23rd June 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im only going for 3 days dear, so it wont be too quiet.

Scott will be cacking it now, everyone from here going to London around the same time haha. Poor Scott.

Yeah Im only going for a couple of days cos im working on the 7th.

Scott book your holiday now ;)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It won't be that quiet, I'll be trying to log in at some points to let you know what I'm up to!

Good! We want gossip! ;)

Seriously though, I really hope you have a good time, it's a brilliant opportunity. Not to mention that girl that you might be staying with obviously has extremely good tastes. I'd so giggle if she turns out to be exactly like me in terms of fannishness! :P

I had to tout my tickets to The Feeling to pay for it. Then discovered I made no profit, as it's all got to go on this month's phone bill.

Not just in London, some will be in the building he works in... haha.

All this pasport business has turned out a lot more expensive than I had expected, have to pay for a full birth certificate and everything. Ick.

Why do we have short birth certificates? They're pointless. I think me and you are about one of 10 people in the last month who have said they had to buy a full birth certificate.

Why should we pay to prove we've been born, and what's wrong with a short one?!

Why do we have short birth certificates? They're pointless. I think me and you are about one of 10 people in the last month who have said they had to buy a full birth certificate.

Why should we pay to prove we've been born, and what's wrong with a short one?!

I know, I've had to pay to change my last name properly, now I have to pay to prove I was actually born, well a bigger version of proof.

I heard the name "emma" when I went out of the room, did Scott mention me? :shock:

I just told dad about the sound of music and he went "no ema, im not going to be stuck in a room for 3 hours with emoitional ladies singing along to songs" I mean what the..haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex