Unofficial Mills

It's too hot!

Kelly

This heat just makes me moan :( I irritate myself sometimes. Anyway, it was actually spain-like weather in Glasgow :shock: I know, amazing. I shant complain, cos in town was lovely with all the buskers and the sun shining.

Doesn't look to be getting any hotter than 24 here in the next few days, that's nothing. I've got a fan, anyway. It's nice that it's not freezing when we're outside late at night waiting for pizza deliveries.

My friends and I are still recovering from the sun burn we got from spending most of 5 days on the beach in Barcelona. No matter how much sun cream you try to put on, you inevitably miss a bit, so I've got a few small patches on my arms of sun burn which look really silly. I am as close to tanned as I ever get, which is marginally less white than I am in the winter.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

This heat just makes me moan :( I irritate myself sometimes. Anyway, it was actually spain-like weather in Glasgow :shock: I know, amazing. I shant complain, cos in town was lovely with all the buskers and the sun shining.

I came home from Glasgow this morning and it was absolutely glorious when I left there! As I drove home I got to about Perth and the sky was black and it started bucketing with rain then as I went through Dundee it was all grey and miserable and was like that all the way home and has been like that here all day since!!

I believe as you went further North it got better tho as the paper said it was 24 Degrees at Rock Ness.

glitzy.jpg

I came home from Glasgow this morning and it was absolutely glorious when I left there! As I drove home I got to about Perth and the sky was black and it started bucketing with rain then as I went through Dundee it was all grey and miserable and was like that all the way home and has been like that here all day since!!

I believe as you went further North it got better tho as the paper said it was 24 Degrees at Rock Ness.

Yeah, was a bit cooler today. Overcast, but lovely. I was at the fetical thing in glasgow and i felt a few spits of rain, it held back though. Surprisingly, its to rain all week. So you left just in time.