The Football Season 2007/08

John

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the point of last nights Rangers Game, 3-0 was flattering.

At 1-0 Darcheville should have scored from 6 yards and managed to miss. McGregor was at fault for the first goal. Rangers didnt seem to be going for the win in the first half they were pretty useless [i was there]

Cousins shouldn't have started [especially after what he said in french newspapers], Boyd should have come on at halftime rather than with 5 minutes to go.

4-5-1 at home is pointless.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Think Capello could be very good for the England team, if he does as he says and picks players by merit rather than reputation, I think thats half the problem solved.

I think Maclaren could have been England manager for decade and still not learnt that Gerrard and Lampard cannot play in the same team together and play well.

however i find someone who says that stewart downing or kieron richardson are better than joe cole need shooting to death.

Kieran Richardson is possibly one of the worst and laziest players to play for United, glad he is long gone.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

1. McGregor was at fault for the first goal.

2. Boyd should have come on at halftime rather than with 5 minutes to go.

3. 4-5-1 at home is pointless.

1. Allan McGregor was hardly to blame for the goal, the fact is the defence were skinned by a 19yr old, The defence was to blame for not shouting to McGregor to leave the ball as it would have run through to Hutton, as a goalkeeper number one rule is do not allow the ball to cross the front of goal as you never know who is behind you, McGregor had little option other than to take action on the ball.

2. Kris Boyd may be a goalscorer but he adds little else to the squad, he isnt a hard worker or somebody who will chase the ball down like Nacho Novo, the game was not suitable for Boyd IMO midweek.

3. 4-5-1 was rather defensive to play at home, I think that starting as a 4-5-1 and seeing how the game progresses was probably the safer option rather than going gung ho and all out attack in which probably would have cost us even more goals.

Another thing was did anybody else notice the amount of touts flogging tickets for £200 for the Lyon game??. I managed to shop one of them to Ibrox and I think the bloke has now lost his season ticket ha ha ha :giggle:

• 3 weeks later...

such a shame, apparently it was a brain seizure that caused his death. Here are a couple of photo's supporters have taken showing all the tributes outside Motherwell's ground, I also went past Celtic Park where O'Donnell used to play and there were tributes around the Brother Walfrid statue also.

http://i4.tinypic.com/73o6tsp.jpg

http://i8.tinypic.com/6prgv95.jpg

http://i1.tinypic.com/7wa78nc.jpg

As expected liverpool were terrible again someone bring back rafas assistant as he's gone slighty cuckoo since he left. We have 4 strikers and only 2(1 never gets played ) are any good tho kuyt is a workhorse and the less said about voronin the better it could be worse I suppose

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

why rafa was playing one upfront at home (even with gerrard in "support") against wigan is beyond me. and titus shambles even scored. so the champions leauge will even be a struggle for liverpool with everton and city as they are.

then it could be worse, you could be newcastle. first half we were promising except for martins really. milner and duff worked hard, then we went down one nil. owen came on for the second half, and looked pi*sed off with the rest of the team who cant be arsed to pass him the ball most of the time (even though he almost got us level with his first touch). so i wouldn't be suprised if i see him back in a lfc strip soon or with city. and i can hardly blame him to be honest.

it's not sams fault, the team he has (especially the defence) just want their wages and to go home. he needs the money which he can get from the board to strengthen the defence and thus gives the midfeild chance to work properly instead of having to defend, and that may bring some confidence back. he needs a chance and time, he is a good manager and no-one else wants the job to be honest. we dont expect to win everything like fans of knob-rod teams say we do. all we ask for is we get some confidence back and care again, at least put up a fight.

on the grid.

Liverpool shall now be known as Lolverpool.

After yesterdays performance i'm tempted to agree just wish they'd sort out what ever is going on in the background and get back to playing as a team. Oh and voronin is awful. I did a much longer rant on footie 365 but this is the edited version

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

fools. he was the best newcastle could of hoped to of had, and he had no time to have a go. if shearer takes this job he will never be thought of the same again on tyneside, becuase he will fail. if newcastle are in the top flight come august i'll be suprised. if it's championship time, it would be all the board deserve, f*cking c*nts.

on the grid.

i love it how all the scotland fans were kissing his arse when they heard there was a slight chance that anelka may been playing for them. gone right against them that. then i still dont see the point of clubs like chelsea buying players for so much money who are close to 30. what if his legs go in two years? i was suprised that gerard houiler never tied him up at anfeild when he was still young a few years ago. youth with a bit of experience is the way forward for top 4 clubs. thats why the scots won the prem last season and are in with a chance to do it again.

in other news redknapp is a loon if he comes to us, but then i wont stop him. he might keep us up.

on the grid.