The Football Season 2007/08

John

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ferdinand's own goal last year was hilarious. I still think that it will either be a draw or a cheeky Portsmouth win, Fratton Park is always a pain in the arse for Man U.

Cant afford to lose more points already, Chelsea made a poor start last season and they were playing catch up!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

1-1 draw, City are looking good though!!

citys goal was brilliant, the finish was outstanding. the best of the night had to be fulhams keeper when bolton went 1-0 up. it was pouring down but still it looked so funny he had to spill it again and just about avoided a penalty.

on the grid.

it looks like gerrard is out of the england squad for the germany game, that leaves lampard and hargreaves to work together. people are considering heskey to play upfront with owen, he is playing well for wigan but he is getting on a bit now. and i would pick lita or nugent instead, with defoe on the bench becuase it's only a matter of time before something goes wrong for owen.

i never thought i'd say this though but i would like to see david james get another chance. he was in fine form last night.

on the grid.

No argument there wonder if fergie chucked a boot a ala the beckham incident.

No excuses, he deserves his three match ban, will be interesting to see how united cope without him and rooney for a few games, I can see us struggling.

i never thought i'd say this though but i would like to see david james get another chance. he was in fine form last night.

My god was he, he made some amezzin saves, he always seems to play s*ite for England though, then again cant do much worse than Robinson.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

i think i can see a bit of chelsea from last season so far in man united, new signings. some yet to gel into the side, some new to this leauge. with a twist of injurys and missing players. i think not going too mad in the transfer market has paid off for chelsea this time, they are already used to each other mostly. they could do with another striker back (sheva) but they play better without ballack, i still think he cost them a lot last season.

on the grid.

The whole reality of Leeds been in League one hit home today when I went to search Leeds news on BBC Sport and saw us in the League One section along with the likes of Bournmouth, Yeovil and Hartlepool.

Could be worse, could be Bratfud!:*:D

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'