Unofficial Mills

21st to 25th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

I heard that, and I think half of the UK texted in saying Vernon sounded like a girl. He went to a song straight after. Poor Reggie still had no idea what was going on five minutes afterwards.

I still haven't heard the random clip of JK and Joel talking about small willies. Not really innuendo bingo, but random!

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thinking about it, do you think that's the truth? I think they're fobbing us off with that 'rights' issue, as they cacked up the video footage.

Half of The Fratellis' gig there was a 'technical fault' with the video on the red button wasn't there.

I recorded all the red button footage over both days so i'll have a look when I get home.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

You know all this shizz about how our brains are being heated up by mobile phones and other likewise stuff, what about hairdryers? Surely they heat up your brain by quite a lot?

They also say you can't have laptops on men's laps, or it heats your willy up. Pffft.

Yeah moderators are in red, bold. Site donators who pay £4 to keep the site going for the year, go bold, and get a few extras.

You know all this shizz about how our brains are being heated up by mobile phones and other likewise stuff, what about hairdryers? Surely they heat up your brain by quite a lot?

Thats to do with radio waves not actual heat as I don't think that would do anything except set your hair on fire eventually maybe, wi-fi networks are the latest in the firing line

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

On Sara's show yesterday, off the back of The Creeps by Fedde Le Grande, Westwood kept saying "dreadful record, load of rubbish". Amused me. Can't see him ever becoming a mainstream DJ :D

My science teacher kept going on about how men were turning into women becuase of stuff thats in the water we drink. Something to do with a type of fish that are dying out because there are no males left, apparantly the same is happening to us.

Today's random fact was bought to you by the letter J and the number 9.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.