21st to 25th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to watch it, as it used to be on the same time as Teletubbies was. And when you go see nan for a day, there's serious sod all on. This was before Jeremy Kyle, and when Richard and Judy went right over your head.

It was on Dizee Rascal and M.I.A that I wasn't prepared to watch. I think I saw most of the bands, and caught most of the Radio 1 coverage too. I love that I should have been doing coursework, and can tell you everything about the big weekend.

DC will be pleased. It's Roy!

Scott calls it Bally Moory. Like Ballykissangel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/

Its up there Jamie :)

Whats the story in balamory wouldnt you like to know...

I'm dead gutted some of them aren't up there. The Fratellis were just amazing. And yet you go on their page and you get this message:

"Unfortunately due to rights restrictions BBC Radio 1 is unable to bring you this set."

Dizzee rascal, oh goddd.... im being dragged along to his gig for after exam "celebration". Itll be after exam CARNAGE in my eyes, im going to get squished by all the homies!

Hmm, i hope he tells us when this is out and what not, quite like it.

Thinking about it, do you think that's the truth? I think they're fobbing us off with that 'rights' issue, as they cacked up the video footage.

Half of The Fratellis' gig there was a 'technical fault' with the video on the red button wasn't there.

I'm dead gutted some of them aren't up there. The Fratellis were just amazing. And yet you go on their page and you get this message:

"Unfortunately due to rights restrictions BBC Radio 1 is unable to bring you this set."

Oh, i was waiting for it to come up, i just assumed they were still to put on! :(

I wanted to see the klaxons again. I see its basically the headline acts amongst others. Rubbish.