Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 in £50,000 booze-up at big weekend

According to The Star today the DJs have racked up a £50,000 following a booze-up. "Last night as the partying continued, bar staff at the Marriott Hotel in Preston, Lancs, claimed that by the time the 100-plus group leave tomorrow they’ll have sunk £50,000 of drinks." Waste of tax payers money or what?

Bring back DJ Spoony!

Yes, I don't believe the story. They come out with these stories every few months, perhaps sour grapes they didn't get a press pass or something? Whilst they're staying at this hotel, according to Coxy she paid for every drink last night or scrounged a drink off someone who was paying.

Actually though, it would b £500 each...

Which would be £250 per night.

I dont belive it we all know what the newspapers are like they overplay everything and if Sara says they didnt they probably didnt.:P

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

I think good on 'em it's not very often they get to do it is it? We all have a work night out where our company spends way more then they probably should on drink so this is just the same but in the Celeb world.

Based on what they get paid in a year £50k between 100+ people probably isn't even near to the equivalent of their Christmas bonus!

glitzy.jpg