Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 big weekend videos

phoenix

The BBC have been given a lot of new rules to follow recently, as they're about to launch their new on demand service like 4oD. Which will only be available to us folk over here, and considering it's 'Moyles TV', I imagine they only want us accessing it as license fee payers.

I grudgingly understand this...how much a license nowadays? I can't get any bbc radio anymore through the satellite (since about a week ago), thank God for this computer.

Whatever you pay for the license fee, it's worth it. Spanish telly has more ads than programmes.

They put the best film of the week on tv starting at 10pm on Sunday; first ad break is half an hour! I'm not joking. The film finally ends around 2am, when you should've been in bed early, getting ready for work on Monday. Ridiculous.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I don't agree it should be free. No doubt they have ways of using the BBC's internet service, and they use the BBC's radio services. They could go to BBC events, and so although the charge is for television, technically they could still be using the BBC.

Okay so its something to do with TV liscenses I guess. Maybe those videos were also aired on BBC TV. Youre right, I can just watch them on YouTube.

I cant remember if I could watch them last year, but I know this has happened before. Do you think if I emailed the BBC they would respond?

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21