Unofficial Mills

Have You Ever Seen or Spoken To A Radio-1 Dj ?

E*F*4L

My friend and I traveled to Gloucester last year to see JK and Joel. We both fancied JK and were really nervous about meeting him but unfortunately Suzy was with him so he wasn't being as friendly.

Joel was really drunk and really funny. He recognised me from myspace and knew who I was before I even spoke to him.

We waited around afterwards for them while they were in the VIP area and eventually Joel came out to speak to us. He kept hugging us and he was rabbiting on to me about Myspace for ages. Eventually he was dragged away but we had lovely dreams of Joel that night lol

My friend and I traveled to Gloucester last year to see JK and Joel. We both fancied JK and were really nervous about meeting him but unfortunately Suzy was with him so he wasn't being as friendly.

Joel was really drunk and really funny. He recognised me from myspace and knew who I was before I even spoke to him.

We waited around afterwards for them while they were in the VIP area and eventually Joel came out to speak to us. He kept hugging us and he was rabbiting on to me about Myspace for ages. Eventually he was dragged away but we had lovely dreams of Joel that night lol

You got Myspace recognised by a celebrity - how cool is that!

Jono has to have one of the best stories, having had his hair done by Scott. Not many people have had their hair done by a DJ, except clients of the Wasted Little DJs, that is. And they're not on Radio 1 (yet,anyway).

UM is a nice place

What did you do?

Spotting her in the street before she got on a bike to get to Maide Vale, asking her where Noel Gallagher was - she said Maide Vale, so half an hour later - I gave her a shock when I was stood watching Gallagher play guitar. :D

507033771.183.1247039672.png

• 1 year later...
I met scott and zane but ive seen collin, edith and chris around becasue i am usually near the radio one station on weekdays; its so cool i see them all on their ciggie breaks.

I don't think Zane smokes does he? He would be out of breath within a few minutes with the rate he shouts xD

Attunement.png