Unofficial Mills

Which R1 presenter would you want as your friend?

coolmark18

I want to be friends with:  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I want to be friends with:

• Chris Moyles
    • Jo Whiley
    • Edith Bowman
    • Scott Mills
    • Zane Lowe
    • Colin Murray
    • JK
    • Joel
    • Vernon
    • The 'Sunday Surgery' crew
    • Annie Mac
    • Sara Cox
    • ..the others.

Its a random topic I know, but by God am I happy I can discuss it.

I would totally pick Sara Cox. She is soo entertaining. I'd invite her out for lunch and just listen to her rambles of funny stuff that she has been up to over the past week.

So who is yours? Vote...and then tell us why.

Cheerseo.

Markx

How many are we allowed? Can we also have a list of presenters we wouldn't be seen dead with?

Have been so happy to have Sara on during the week. Her train of thought (or lack of) is so funny. Keep her there (like Edith, but, Sara!...)

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I laughed out loud at Jono too. They're my special friends as well. My other half gets jealous of them, when he's here. Trolley dolly you see.

I can't pick only one. Therefore can't vote. You're right about heroes. My mother sat at a table with with Cary Grant (and others) at an awards ceremony early 60s. She adored him, as I do. He was dreadful apparently, totally hypochondriac, downing tablets like a maniac, sending all his food away to be 'washed', and cutlery to be sterilised. Not good.

But we still love his films.

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

And they do say to never meet your heroes, you'll only be disappointed.

You will be if you meet Scott and don't take a banner. He can't work out who you are just from your face. Well he might if he's clever.

Poor vernon, no one wants to be his friend.

I was stuck between Colin, Zane and Scott. But i picked for Colin, he'd be a great night out. Y'see, Zane has a kid now, he wouldnt want to go out as often! And Scott would just steal my fake tan :(