• New on Unofficial Mills

Behelzebub

Shoutbox...?

I think most of it is a Yahoo! Slurp Spider frenzy. They seem to like the new version of the site, so have to read all the forum again.

Any chance of getting the shoutbox on tonight seeing as it's only bley Friday (and I'm a bit bored)...? *looks pleadingly at Jono*

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Any possibility of the shoutbox making a return in the not-too-distant future, just for a night or two...? Just thought I'd ask, I kinda miss it.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I'm trying to monitor the shoutbox and bandwidth whilst trying to keep it on all day. We're on 24% of the quota for the month on the 8th of September. That's not too good but I'll keep watching...

If you want it on, use it, otherwise it's pointless keeping it on because it's hardly used.

Maybe it would be better to only have it on in the evenings for 2/3 hours when there's more people around. Just a suggestion.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

If you do want the shoutbox on all day and can offer a donation, it'd be great if you could send it over. With the donation I can get some extra bandwidth which will hopefully be enough to keep the shoutbox on all day.