The Sony Radio Awards 2007

Jono

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's working. But it only seems to be Unofficial Mills posting.

I noticed last night just before I went to bed that someone had posted something along the lines of look at all of Unofficial Mills getting bitter!

No we weren't getting bitter, we just all said he should have won. There were one or 2 others saying their favourite should have won it's just that the entire message board over there was made up of all of us last night!!! lol

glitzy.jpg

I wasn't bitter, I just didn't want to sit through an awards ceremony and not see any one bar Colin Murray win something!

So Jo Whiley was in a bizarre dodgy pub with Scott Mills, David Gest, Right Said Fred and Terry Wogan at 2am this morning!

So Jo Whiley was in a bizarre dodgy pub with Scott Mills, David Gest, Right Said Fred and Terry Wogan at 2am this morning!

Right Said Fred are fab!!!

post-734-145327861232_thumb.jpg

Seems as good a time as any to re-post my autograph since the boards went too fast last night (just in case you all missed it) ;)

glitzy.jpg

Scott did won the bronze,a good reason for Scott to do the best.

I thought Moyles was wrong! Good on Scott for getting Bronze it's his favourite color! Hehe :D Hope he's on the show this afternoon. Jo just said she had to leave him there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

Well here's a few of my 'highlights' from the Sony Radio Awards - notably they all mention Unofficial Mills...

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/dailyclips/april2007/30-4-2007-sonyradio_mention.mp3

Oh and is this the sexiest voice of the night? Some super model and Bobby Friction sporting their husky voices.

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/dailyclips/april2007/30-4-2007-sexy_voice.mp3