• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does georgina do any work she just watches the counter on the radio 1 website

The BBC its what we do

Do you think they get royalties for mentioning the big weekend?

That would of course explain why they mention it all the blooming time its the first day and all ready i'm sick of hearing the words one big weekend

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Hmm, some how I said I'd go for a date at the cinema this weekend, and I didn't really have much say in the movie. But we're watching SPIDERMAN. Rubbish! I couldn't think of anything worse.

Don't break the sofa too much. I've got two days off from college as my one lessons have been cancelled. Now to make good use of the time! Jeremy Kyle any one...? Hasn't he now got an extra afternoon show too for fat people?

Can you imagine that replacing Scott's gigs. They could take on Chappers and Dave's leagues... pillow fighting!

how is that guy listening on sirius? his response should be hours later.

Good point, haha. Obviously listening online....

Wow, the dance stuff sounds good. Shame Westwood and Moyles isn't doing a soundclash like in the summer.

I see it's just the weekend DJs presenting. I thought the daytime DJs would have done them too. Klaxons! Seeing them in two weeks!

A teacher today who's sh!gging another teacher at school (we all know about) was talking about coursework today. "I've been having sleepless nights lately, well I suppose I get them all the time!"