29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did she fill it up with daises? I just had argument with my mum about the elections on Thursday. I said as a first time voter surely they should bother to come and see if I'm voting for the people involved, and tell me something about why we should vote for them.

Did she fill it up with daises? I just had argument with my mum about the elections on Thursday. I said as a first time voter surely they should bother to come and see if I'm voting for the people involved, and tell me something about why we should vote for them.

Nope, just petrol.

Agree completely re voting, but surely a sociable young man like youself has some idea!?!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I feel quite sick now. Anyway, sorry if you're struggling to get on tonight! I keep getting e-mails along the lines of 'WHERES THE MINGE PHOTO'. Delightfully put.

Oooh I had an e-mail from Radio 1's Big Weekend when I applied. Does that mean I'm going. Means we're all going then ;)

"Is it true that Anne Boleyn, wife of Henry VIII, had a sixth finger and three breasts? --Anonymous, Chicago

Ms. Boleyn had a double nail and a bulge of flesh on the little finger of her right hand that was apparently the beginnings of a sixth digit, and she also had a strawberry-size mole on the front of her neck. Conceivably the latter was a vestigial nipple, a benign congenital defect occurring in about one percent of the population."

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_053.html

Hmm - she came from Norfolk I think. Explains a few things.