29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But you're going to meet The Hamster, don't know how I remember this!?! You might have subtly mentioned it some point!!!

Lucky cow!;)

Haha, true. Is wrong to want to go to both? :P

As for the bloke from Shameless, on the voiceovers, his voice does my head in. Just me?

It annoys me too, but I actually keep forgetting that it's him!

i think lampard is the only confertable with the question. he must be straight, as for the others well they are either repressed or more probably too manly. poor joe cole just got scared of sorin.

on the grid.

Haha, true. Is wrong to want to go to both? :P

Of course not! I can't go either.

:grrr: I live even further, and can't apply for tickets either. Jono had good point tho', I don't have to pay license fee for bbc - EVEN SO! Feel pretty gutted. Thank God I have a red button!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Of course not! I can't go either.

:grrr: I live even further, and can't apply for tickets either. Jono had good point tho', I don't have to pay license fee for bbc - EVEN SO! Feel pretty gutted. Thank God I have a red button!

Exactly, thank the Lord for the red button! I remember watching it last year. It was 11.30pm and it was the first time I'd ever seen Scott speak. I found it quite weird, actually. Still do, in fact. Does that make me weird?

I'm not a big fan of cars so don't see the appeal of names. I'm pretty sure my friend used to have a sticker on her window with the name of her car on. Like those personalised stickers you get for kids. And when it'd break down she'd be like 'can't go to the gig tonight George isn't well'.

For a while some people thought she couldn't attend just because some guy called George was ill!