Unofficial Mills

29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

I think the first ICT lesson I had some girl nicked the really high stool I sat on. Went straight to the floor, in front of a class of possibly 60. Brilliant.

Oh God, that's worse than the time I sat on a chair with wonky legs in RE, and it just fell through. My face was red for a long time!

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was halfway through a music assessment today and a senior management guy walked into our lesson and told me to carry on. The only way to describe the "ngghh" noise I made is it sounded something like when Scott phoned the hotel and they spoke French. I was burning red for the rest of the day. :(

Christ, I wish I was a fan of adverts on websites. So many people have been in touch this last week asking about paying me to put some adverts on the site.

Please DON'T. They're a pain in the .....

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Meck are playing on Saturday at the Radio 1 Big Weekend. I guess Leo Sayer won't be there. He's probably too popular, as you know, everyone loves him.

Blatently.

I really want to go to the Big Weekend. It does my head in that I'm too far away! :x

I found out it's £90 to get to Preston and a 5 hour and a half train journey, but it'd be worth it.

As for the bloke from Shameless, on the voiceovers, his voice does my head in. Just me?

Blatently.

I really want to go to the Big Weekend. It does my head in that I'm too far away! :x

But you're going to meet The Hamster, don't know how I remember this!?! You might have subtly mentioned it some point!!!

Lucky cow!;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.