Big Brother 2007

dstrkzn

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seany was standing almost next to me on the train on Sunday night. I had no idea who he was, but I was listening to other people's conversations and found out that way.

That is all. I'm going now.

Haha, cool!

Charley still makes me want to throw my TV oput of the window. Learn to speak properly, please. It's 'house', not 'hars*.'

*Say it aloud it sounds better.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

So we have Billi, Carol, Tracy up this week who will go? Charley would have been up but because Billie and her were discussing nominations this week both of thier votes were void and therefore she escaped it this week along with nicky who was also nearly up!

I have a face for Radio!

So we have Billi, Carol, Tracy up this week who will go? Charley would have been up but because Billie and her were discussing nominations this week both of thier votes were void and therefore she escaped it this week along with nicky who was also nearly up!

Ooh, not sure who I want to go...I don't mind these three...

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I would say Carol to go, Grrrrr so close to getting Charley out of the house.

I think the producers are being very clever doing that! :rolleyes: They could have picked any punishment but that one meant Charley got to stay another week!! :evil: Hopefully tho the crowd will go nuts about it on Friday, the EVERYONE will nominate her on Monday then she'll definitely go!! :B)

No doubt that'll then be the week that we are voting to put someone in the secret house or something!! :shock: ha ha

glitzy.jpg

CAN'T believe I have begun to watch this nonsense. WILL NOT get addicted. Honestly I can take it or leave it. Really...?!?

But, if I see Billi touching his hair ONE MORE TIME, I'll, I'll oooof, get my strimmer out! Give him a grade 1! Blimey they are such a vain bunch on BB this year. Constantly primping and preening. There are way too many mirrors in that house!

;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.