Unofficial Mills

Popworld Axed From Channel 4

Jono

George forgot one piece of important news - Channel 4 has decided not to commission another series of Popworld, it has been confirmed.

It was a nifty little programme back in its day, but it had got worse as time when on.

Where did you get this story Jono? And I know for a fact that the Popworld Pulp part isn't correct, there have been 2 issues, not just one.

Edit: found the story in The Sun but unconvinced tbh. Either there will be a save Popworld campaign, or the "new" show will involve mainly a change of the name and possibly one of the presenters.

UM is a nice place

Hi King Tuts ( a very good venue you are, too!) Thanks very much !! I had a good time yeah :D

Off to read NME in bed now..should've bought Popworld Pulp, it'd've been a rare thing I could show my grandchildren. Or maybe in 10 years time if eBay was still going I could've sold it on there for lots of Money.

UM is a nice place

8) Rushed about like headless chicken trying to find you in forum.

Wish I could get the hang of this tricky forum business. Would be nice to chat. Not in the capacity of stalker. I just have friends who go to bed a lot earlier than me, or sleep sometimes!

Might try to hit sack now or I'll miss the lovely James Martin tomorrow morning.

Buenas noches,

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.