Unofficial Mills

Who sets the 'child-lock' when you left home 15 years ago?

KingTutsWWH

There's no-one here to confiscate my laptop, after a delicious, but pretty liquid dinner. The only thing that's preventing me from 'Boring for Britain' is Family Guy.

Just you wait!

I'm HONESTLY requesting a solution....

What do you do? Set a tone on your mobile for 2-3am saying 'STEP AWAY FROM THE LAPTOP WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD', or some sort of alarm on the TV a la Rick Mayal in The Young Ones telling you; 'GO TO BED, SPOTTY!'?????

Maybe you could child-lock your computer, giving a friendly (preferably elderly, so you wouldn't dream of waking them) neighbour the code for tomorrow morning.

IDEAS?

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

There's no-one here to confiscate my laptop, after a delicious, but pretty liquid dinner. The only thing that's preventing me from 'Boring for Britain' is Family Guy.

Just you wait!

I'm HONESTLY requesting a solution....

What do you do? Set a tone on your mobile for 2-3am saying 'STEP AWAY FROM THE LAPTOP WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD', or some sort of alarm on the TV a la Rick Mayal in The Young Ones telling you; 'GO TO BED, SPOTTY!'?????

Maybe you could child-lock your computer, giving a friendly (preferably elderly, so you wouldn't dream of waking them) neighbour the code for tomorrow morning.

IDEAS?

Nx

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

You lot are no use at all.

I contact the forum with a perfectly reasonable request..... I'm none the wiser after all of your REALLY handy tips.

On camomile tea tonight.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.