Unofficial Mills

Celebrities you have an irrational fear of

Jono

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had to agree with a listener about Lauren Laverne. Thank god Alex Zane has replaced her on XFm breakfast. Not that I ever listen, but still, less of her the better.

Lauren Laverne gives me the creeps too. I have to switch off or change station if she starts talking, I really don't like her voice and her general personality.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Thanks Bumble, going to get this one on the screensaver just to SERIOUSLY freak out my other half when he gets home tomorrow. HAHAHAHA! (evil laugh). This ref is NOT popular in our household.

Sometimes it isn't only an irrational FEAR of someone, it can also involve a deep dislike of them, or just an 'EEEEEWWWW/BLEUGH'-factor.

Matt Damon is repulsive. I agree.

Tony Blair creeps me out - it's his insincerity.

Mel Gibson and the Pope give me nightmares.

I'm INCREDIBLY scared by George Bush. Perhaps not irrational though. Same goes for Prodigy's Keith. He's only a slightly twisted Firestarter though. Georgie the Chimp has his finger on 'THE BUTTON'.

Most politicians make my flesh crawl.

Could go on forever. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat, big girl's blouse. Lots of people frighten me. Used to hide behind a cushion during Scooby Doo!

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

It was when he was on "The Salon" that did it for me! He got a manicure but told them they needed to leave one nail long (his pinky nail) so that he could use it to pick his nose!!! He is just a disgusting man!!!!

As discussed on the other thread, I'd also like to add Jackie Stallone to my irrational fear list "Yeah Jackie"!!!!!

glitzy.jpg

:S Ever since I met Jeremy Clarkson, I can't bear to watch him on tv, for more than 2 minutes at a time. The only good thing that has come from this is that it is curbing my Richard Hammond appreciation by default.

First of all, you met Jeremy Clarkson?! Details please?! :D

Secondly, how come you can't watch him anymore?

And thirdly, get thee over to the Girly Thread, that'll soon fix your Richard Hammond appreciation problem!

First of all, you met Jeremy Clarkson?! Details please?! :D

Secondly, how come you can't watch him anymore?

And thirdly, get thee over to the Girly Thread, that'll soon fix your Richard Hammond appreciation problem!

Well I don't seem to be doing anything worthwhile with regards to my finals, so I will elaborate a little...it's not a hugely entertaining story...

I was working as a rep in a large store when Mr C walked in; he was looking for a product, I didn't successfully sell him mine and embarrassed myself in the process.

Since that day I have experienced cringe flashbacks and can not watch prolonged Clarkson action. Hence the enjoyment of Top Gear (I can't admit to ever being a huge fan but did used to enjoy it) has been lost forever...

Thanks for the tip x

Aw, bless. Lucky you for meeting him though! I heard that he's actually quite nice in real life, and I'm sure you could get over it eventually! :D Maybe try watching Top Gear for a while? If it all goes wrong, just ogle Hammond for a while!