Unofficial Mills

Hetrosexual crushes

*becky*93

I'm surprised someone hasn't come on and started ranting about heterosexuals being undermined and oppressed and made to look homosexual and that they aren't gay.

Yeah, that tends to be the people who are insecure about themselves and their sexuality, it seems none of us are :confused:

I'm surprised someone hasn't come on and started ranting about heterosexuals being undermined and oppressed and made to look homosexual and that they aren't gay yet.

I dont understand?! Anyway I think that Clare from Hollyoaks is really pretty:oops:

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

Marylin Munroe - the public face of, at least. So beautiful, innocent of spirit and vulnerable like a lost toddler. I wish I could have been there when she was alive and looked after her.

I quite often go mad on women, Courtney Love for example, the young Dusty Springfield as she appears on Youtube, Marianne Faithfull and others. I don't think it's entirely heterosexual but as Serin pointed out there are degrees of these things, I prefer a feminine but male person on the whole.

My daughter's father was a keen watcher of sword and sandal movies, he said he admired the men in them and wanted to be like them, not to be their lover.

UM is a nice place