Unofficial Mills

Cut price Daniel Craig?

KingTutsWWH

Hola,

New here, only just got ADSL - WILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!! Feeling 'Sean-of-the-Dead-ish' already! Zombie alert!

Maybe a bucket of Pinot Grigot might do the trick.

Sure I'm not the first to say it, but Chappers IS the poor man's Daniel Craig. This is meant as a compliment, incidentally. Certainly NOT saying I'd like to see him emerging from the waves in speedos though, JODER! (Look it up Spanish-Eng dictionary). It can't be denied, however, that there is a 'frisson' of the Craig there. Anyone agree?

On another theme, I'd be delighted to show Scott around La Nogalera in Torremolinos! Dark places, you're on your own though mate!

Have been living in Madrid and Malaga for 10 years, and this is my first contact with the outside world! Love being here; what's not to love about my free tan, natural blonde hair and sea-view, but have missed British radio, tv, culture sooo much. Hablo Espanol tambien!

Glad to be back.

LOVE YOU,

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Smoke signals of course, we don't have much technology down here in these parts.

Sorry, truce...? Less sarcasm.

Was brought up in London, went to Uni in the fantastic city that is Glasgow (hence KingTutsWWH, could've been Volcano though), then moved to Spain. Always been sadly obssessed with new music. Scott's humour is a bonus.

Nx

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Give the girl a lolly!

Thanks for noticing Stacey. King Tuts, Barrowlands, Del Monicas, The Art School (where I was a barmaid for a while), The Arches and the QMU are all places that shaped my life. I miss Glasgow a lot. Not the climate though.

Expect it's changed a fair bit. The Volcano's been demolished I hear. Shame.

I'm a 'she' by the way.

Nx

Hello Kelly, thanks for the kind welcome. At least SOME people can be civil!

Hi Tim, Think there might have been volcano under castle in Edinburgh loooooong ago - talking Ice age-ish. Glasgow Volcano was amazing club where Bobbie Gillespie DJ'd every Sunday night and I watched the lovely Euan McGregor filming the club scene in Trainspotting. Showing my age now!

Nx