Unofficial Mills

Friends and family with disastrous wardrobes

Jono

No, bras! Oh my god, I can't stand going shopping with her sometimes

I hate shopping for anything remotely underwear related with my mum, she thinks it's like mother daughter bonding time. I hasten to remind her that standing in M & S whilst she picks out granny underwear is, in no way, bonding, infact quite the opposite.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parents and clothing is up there with bad dancing at weddings, showing baby photographs and parents who do nude shots or nude home videos. Eurgh.

My dad isn't so bad. He just has a tendency to wear slippers too much!

Noo! Richard off of the Feeling!

And Becky, I can't say I ever have done tracksuits. That's one thing I can thank my mother for, she'd never let me out the house in one.

I remember when full on tracksuits were in for girls! I never did follow that trend! Urgh.

It used to be dungarees for me when I was a kinder! haha

I hate shopping for anything remotely underwear related with my mum, she thinks it's like mother daughter bonding time. I hasten to remind her that standing in M & S whilst she picks out granny underwear is, in no way, bonding, infact quite the opposite.

I went shopping with my Mum once, and she was like

"have this bra, this is nice"

"mum Iv not been measured recently"

"Oh well they don't do it here, I'll go ask for a measure at the counter"

"WHATTTT"

I went shopping with my Mum once, and she was like

"have this bra, this is nice"

"mum Iv not been measured recently"

"Oh well they don't do it here, I'll go ask for a measure at the counter"

"WHATTTT"

Hahaha! Sounds awful, I actually refuse to go underwear shopping with my motherage anymore, I make her give me the money and I go myself.

I bought a nice pair of jeans today. I showed my mum, who responded with, "yeah, they're not bad for workmen's trousers". Enough said, really. When I was a kid, the stuff my parents dressed me in was terrible. I got ridiculed by the other kids for it and I didn't own a pair of jeans or proper trainers till I was 10 or 11 and I had to have them for a school play, of all things.

My dad thinks brightly coloured flowery shirts are a good idea.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My parents clothing are actually alright! They know their limits i think... mum kits herself out in the sainsburys and asda range and dad shops in Next and Marks.

When i was younger though, my mum had a thing about me and my sister wearing dresses and frilly socks. Whilst my sister absolutely loved it, i loathed it, and would deliberately go out in the dirt and roll around just to annoy her haha.

Speaking of safari you remind me of my old science teacher, if Emma's still on she'll back me up. Mr Scott, who always looked like he was going safari in beige short sleep shirts, and beige cord-type trousers. Was always very odd. I suppose it wasn't the worst teacher dress sense at school.

(Hi I'm Jeremy Kyle!)

I love you.

I lie to friends all the time about how they looked. Thats probably a strong quality for being a bad friend, but because i dont personally like their clothing it doesnt mean they look bad. Obv if i KNOW they will be ridiculed, i will tell them.

Theres one massively overweight girl in my year who wears skinny jeans. She quite literally spills over. Cleavage on display, crack going with it. Eurgh, she repulses me.

I love you.

I lie to friends all the time about how they looked. Thats probably a strong quality for being a bad friend, but because i dont personally like their clothing it doesnt mean they look bad. Obv if i KNOW they will be ridiculed, i will tell them.

Ah but do you just say that so you look better?

And similar to how Laura once told her boyfriend of the past he looked good, only so she knew no other girl would look twice at him, any one similarly guilty of that?

Speaking of safari you remind me of my old science teacher, if Emma's still on she'll back me up. Mr Scott, who always looked like he was going safari in beige short sleep shirts, and beige cord-type trousers. Was always very odd. I suppose it wasn't the worst teacher dress sense at school.

Haha good old Mr Scott. Yes I agree but not as fun as Mr Knight though, did you ever see his graph paper checkered type shirt? Ergh

If one of my friend looks a state I tell them and usually forget to sugar coat the truth :confused: Not too good when my best mate has a totally opposite style to me, but hey at least I'm honest and I get the different between "looking good but not anything I'd ever wear" and "looking like something the cat threw up"

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

I did tracksuits at one point in my life. I got over my tomboy stage though, but the power rangers are still close to my heart.

Thongs are horrible. They dont even look nice AND theyre uncomfortable.

Did you do regular tracksuits or tracksuits Glasgow style with big socks with your tracky bottoms tucked into them?

glitzy.jpg

My parents don't dress that badly actually, other my step-dad's tendancy to go out in trousers covered in plaster. :confused:

If you asked my sister if a member of our family has a bad dress sense, she'd reply it was me. I have a tendancy to go out in my uniform at 8pm, just because I can't find anything else to wear, I wear a very rude Scooby Doo t-shirt that everyone but me get's embarrassed about (it has Scooby Doo, a half-naked Daphne and the slogon 'Doggy Style'. I think you can work the rest out for yourselves). On top of of that, I don't even know where my trainers are since I prefer to wear my 'granny style' school shoes that she hates. Haha!