Unofficial Mills

Friends and family with disastrous wardrobes

Jono

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad as in different my friend probably get's it hands down. She's going through a punk phase, so she's got the patched jeans, studded her own belts, customising practally everything she has with material and stud, and then got her hair shaved into a mohawk and has so far had it 4 different colour combonations. Not bad but definatly different for around here :)

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

My dad wears socks and sandals when he's going out quickly. If I catch him I will sit infront of the door until he changes. Same goes for his awful grandad jackets and clothes that even Laurence Lewllyn Bowen would call too camp. Oh and this bloody awful hat that makes me want to cry, it's just so wrong. So I hid it.

I can't think of many DILF/FIFLs really. Other than Richard Jones.

I have a friend who favours clothes that should only be worn by three year old chavs, if that. Her favourite hoody is a bright pink one with a huge monkey face on. Teamed with tracksuit bottoms. Needless to say I never see her out of school.