Unofficial Mills

Bands you've seen live

Rac.

I've been to a few concerts, been to see Robbie Williams live a couple of times, also been to see the Corrs who were quite good. One concert I am ashamed to say I was at was the pop idol tour which had Will, Gareth and Zoe :oops: although another concert I was quite pleasantly surprised at was Jewel who was quite good.

When I was about 7 i saw Fame Academy on tour which had people like David Sneddan and Lemar *goes red*

I saw Lostprophets in December and they were amazing live, and Ian said "Scottish people are fu*king amazing" which made the night even better!

Oasis are amaaazin, but i think thats a given really.

Kanye West is also, surprisingly, an excellent live act (that was a phase in my life where i thought i was a 'homie')

Hmm who else. Oh, Art Brut! I didnt know much about them when i went to see them, but they blew me away.

I saw Mystery Jets and The Automatic last October for a Uni end of freshers week thing. It was quite good, except no one knew any of the songs except for Monster (I knew a few other songs by both bands).

This year, I've seen Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly who was really good, a great show, quite laid back though compared to other gigs. The Fratellis were really good, the singer is really good and it was a crazy gig. Little Man Tate were brilliant, a great atmosphere at their gig and brilliant songs. The Rakes were pretty good too, but the atmosphere at the gig wasn't as good. I also saw some smaller bands, including a northern band called Dartz! who were pretty good and provided an entertaining all round performance (http://www.dartzisgood.co.uk/ or www.myspace.com/darts)

I'd definitely recommend seeing Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly and Little Man Tate, they were brilliant gigs. I'm seeing Maximo Park next week and that should be really good.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

We Are Scientists did great covers when I went to see them, made me smile! :]

I remember when I went a local radio gig when I was 7 or 8. It wad dreadful. Atomic kitten were there and it started thundering! So I ran off, I was petrified! haha

The Feeling were amazing, both times!

Arctic Monkeys was also very good. (Y)

I had a dream last night that you were going to see The Feeling tonight!

Muse were AWESOME live, as were The Killers, Keane, Kasabian..not forgetting Take That....I could go on...

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.