Unofficial Mills

Happy 18th Birthday Dynamoo!!

Bexy

Serin! Wonder where you'd been and you're one of few to call me Emma and not Dynamoo haha. How's everything?

Oh yeah, I'm getting on a bit now; 24 in May!! Eeek. I feel like life is over for me now, I've had my fun, might as well just go away somewhere and die! But on a happier note, I have a boyfriend who looks and dresses like an Emo, but claims not to be! So, life is good at the moment.

How's everything avec you?

Oh yeah, I'm getting on a bit now; 24 in May!! Eeek. I feel like life is over for me now, I've had my fun, might as well just go away somewhere and die! But on a happier note, I have a boyfriend who looks and dresses like an Emo, but claims not to be! So, life is good at the moment.

How's everything avec you?

24 isn't *that* old mate ;) Haha bless ya.

Ooooh an emo boyfriend, think he's got any equally emo but straight friends? Chance would be a very fine thing please, being single is a draggg

Things with me - College for another 8 weeks0ish, uni in October, working my bum off through the summer to pay for it all and I think have a few road trips/ butlins holidays with my mates coming up, I'm gonna love being 18! And finally had my first legal drink last Saturday, WKD blue mmm it's so nice

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668