9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I managed to get a B at GCSE French with an oral exam which comprised of me shouting out random french phrases. Most originated to me flying around my town in an aeroplane, and everything being brilliant because it's cheap!

I remember in year nine we had an actual french person come in to talk in French with us, I think the plan failed due to us laughing excessively all the way through, he was impossible to understand so I just kept saying "eh?" in a french accent, ah good times.

I remember in year nine we had an actual french person come in to talk in French with us, I think the plan failed due to us laughing excessively all the way through, he was impossible to understand so I just kept saying "eh?" in a french accent, ah good times.

It's like in Year 7 when the French teacher wouldn't say anything in English. How do you cope with that. You're thinking 'oh my god you pillock, and I'm not afraid to tell you so'.

# Welcome to the house of fun #

Hmm may be their last track of the show should be a track by Madness. 'And here it is, madness playing us out!'

I wonder how much of the show I'll hear tomorrow. I've gotta be knocked out at the hospital. I'm actually worried about it.

I see they've changed the jingles since last year then.... haha. They really couldn't be arsed with the jingles today.

It's like in Year 7 when the French teacher wouldn't say anything in English. How do you cope with that. You're thinking 'oh my god you pillock, and I'm not afraid to tell you so'.

Oh my god yeah! My year seven french teacher had a lisp, you couldn't tell what was that and what was the french. He was really young but dressed like an eighty year old man which was also very distracting. No wonder I never learnt anything.

i wondered if it was you but it says cornwall on your profile

Yeah well st austell is where i live and its in cornwall so. I can't be bothered to put st Austell on my profile. I think its to persific plus no ones ever heard of it and its only claim to faim to having the eden project nearby.

We had a mock listening exam in Year 7 where the tape got jammed and everything was on twice the speed. I failed that...

Ah, it's classic Kanye! Wonder if Kanye will be warming up Chappers and Dave's gigs in the future.