Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

They've already done that, I think!

Too right I'm worried about them splitting up, those tickets cost a bomb.

Don't worry, I think they're producing more hits with Timbaland and Mark Ronson. Or Keith Richards has decided to snort the Arctic Monkeys' ashes when they die.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

may be they are singing brianstorm in several languages

Nah, plenty of listeners will now know Arctic Monkeys are playing a series of carboot sales across the UK in their new tour.

I've been awake now for 24hours. I'm gonna go to bed just after 9

I've just had my first hot cross bun of the year!

God I wish that brass band would play something different. Don't they do any Pavarotti? Your first hot cross bun of the year? Your late!

Haha, I knew Treasure Quest on Three Counties Radio was before it's time. Just need the treasure hunt music now.

So is this the equivalent of Colin Murray to you John? Going to bed with Scott Mills, so to speak?

Seriously, who'd go out in York? You're likely to bump into Laura's Dad with easter eggs on his top hat!

So is this the equivalent of Colin Murray to you John? Going to bed with Scott Mills, so to speak?

Today it is! But Its funny, most of my nights seem to fall when Scott is on Breakfast!

Loves this! Reminds me of Pulp. Its Little Man Tate

take control

I was thinking it might be an engagement ring. I'm still gutted there was none of Chappers and Dave's crap Easter Egg challenge this year! Not really on the same scale though is it :D

Can you just fill me in on the easter egg hunt thing please

Martin e-mailed in today to ask for advice. Is he a sap? He's started an easter egg hunt for his new girlfriend Alice. He's hidden eggs all around York, and this girl has to find them. But Scott has decided, why let the eggs go to waste, and wants some listeners to join in the fun!

Martin e-mailed in today to ask for advice. Is he a sap? He's started an easter egg hunt for his new girlfriend Alice. He's hidden eggs all around York, and this girl has to find them. But Scott has decided, why let the eggs go to waste, and wants some listeners to join in the fun!

Lol sounds interesting. Sounds like if scott keeps it up the girlfirend won't get any atall as everyone would have had them before her.

Track two out of three...

Lol sounds interesting. Sounds like if scott keeps it up the girlfirend won't get any atall as everyone would have had them before her.

I'm sure she's been getting enough at home, so to speak...