Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

I reckon it's that one of them is a girl or something. Not sure why they'd announce that though..

Like there's something about Miriam?

Woops, internet connection keeps going down...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I imagine Phil and Ian jumping over buildings as they do their fighting. If they 'settle' it do they fight and then at the end shake hands and walk off?

I tell you what I was going to watch on the Biography Channel last night. A George Michael gig. But they described it was 'an intimate night with George Michael' to which I decided to decline.

So was poor Pauline Fowler but she still got killed off!!

I'd quite like Eastenders to turn in to the Sopranos.

Isn't he the only original one left now? (not that I watch it).

I'm not old enough to know whether he is or not :bah:

I tell you what I was going to watch on the Biography Channel last night. A George Michael gig. But they described it was 'an intimate night with George Michael' to which I decided to decline.

I watched Torchwood on my iPod after watching some programme about "murder in the outback". That was really disturbing, then someone died in Torchwood, such a nice selection of televisual goodness to watch just before sleeping..

So how is this filming going to be done? It's obviously not happening on the square as they can hardly recreate Albert Square somewhere else! So it's obviously going to be one of those cack episodes where they go to Spain for a few weeks or something.

I bet the Arctic Monkeys are to be announced as those 'huge Radio 1 listeners' who have won a place on Castaway. You remember Castaway don't you? *tumbleweed*

No doubt it'll be around an overly long game of poker (if done in the Bond studio at Pinewood)

Jim Branning will be in there somewhere too, along with Minty I guess.