9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elton John. I'm shocked Radio 1 didn't do anything for his 60th birthday. Gutted!! I still hope they'll bring out a remix of Candle In The Wind. Freemasons remix any one?

No news at 8am then. See I'll get used to all this format and then they'll change it tomorrow.

What, no Sir Tel on a bank holiday?

He's on sale at a carboot I think. I e-mailed Richard Allison when I was doing the local radio stuff presuming he was some crap Radio Oxford presenter, turns out he does that at the weekends as well as Radio 2. D'oh.

Oh, I was hoping they'd play Under The Board Walk in full... haha.

This has brought on a whole wave of cringing, I thought I was over that by now, I've heard that clip so many times now.

Yeah, I thought i was over that clip. Sadly not!

Is it just me or does this track sound a bit local radio? Haha.

Was the 'fudge packers' thing then you as well Jono? Or is Sue M a bit of an easy target...?

Nope, wasn't me. They're university students apparently. This was before she got her promotion to 7pm and when the BBC actually bothered with local radio at 4am in the morning.

Woops, see now Sue Marchant was a good sport, that guy wasn't. Guess that's the trouble with live callers.

What on earth was that about? Did he swear or something, I couldn't understand him..

Well I couldn't. It was only when Scott apologised I realised he'd swore. So thankfully it wasn't so bad.

Is Zane Lowe and Breaks Co-Op teaming up with the Arctic Monkeys - sort of like Shakira and Beyonce?

I thought 'Milli Vanilli' was the joke. No idea who he is... You learn summit every day.