9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish there were off-the-rails English celebrities. How about someone from Queen or Status Quo being the equivalent. Pete Doherty doesn't compare.

Struggling to keep up and do some homework today, d'oh. I can't believe how quickly these two weeks of breakfast shows has gone.

I can't really make my mind up about Mark Ronson's album. A good bunch of remixes, but does it really constitute releasing all them as an album? Especially as all are so recent.

I'd watch out, all this immaturity might be carried over to Westwood's show. His show seems to be all about all but hip hop these days!

I forgot who Chris Moyles was for a moment :D

What a fluke that Jo Whiley is, she could have fell over for entertainment or something. She didn't even fall off the treadmill properly last week :P

Just been listening to Maroon 5, is every song about saying goodbye? Their new song mentions it, and typing in 'goodbye' to google brings up

Maroon 5 - Sweetest Goodbye

Maroon 5 - This Love

"I have no choice cause I won’t say goodbye anymore"

"Whispered goodbye"

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

"Try so hard to say goodbye"

Yeah it's late, I'm randomly pondering over stuff...

What would have gone down really well today would be half hour at the end of the show devoted to some really old choons. Moyles occasionally used to do this on breakfast but hasn't done it recently, and used to get a lot of praise on forums about this.

Putting on my best CBeebies impression...

That's right boys and girls, it's a special day today, can you tell what it is yet? Have a think about it... do you need a clue?

Ahem.

IIIIIIIIIIIT'S ONLY BLEYYYY FRIIIIIIDAYYYYY!!!!