9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do the Germans have a joke book out? I bet that's great. They still think they're living in Nazi Germany and can't laugh at anything!

How many times does he need to tell her it? Haha. We have builders in the house and they're cracking up! Please stop, they keep putting down their tools to listen.

That was one nervous laugh...

I hope the weather turns cold so I can laugh at those naked listeners.

Quiet ending to today's show I must say. I don't know, may be not the strongest of shows today, would like to see something different tomorrow. It's the surprises that make these shows good. Today didn't really have any of those.

And now the downside for being up so early... everyone wants the bathroom!

I've searched high and low over the weekend to find a local radio station who'd read out my e-mail. No luck, many suggesting I ask Scott Mills to do it. I wonder why? So I ended up seeing whether Sue was back on her fine form... and she is! She didn't disappoint.

German artist Anita Gothra-Adum(b)p - made up person (with a B to disguise the joke name, Germans put Bs every where) - living in Suffolk was e-mailing in, thanking everyone for the 'twig and berries' donated for her art. It brought her a lot of pleasure. Now she's after some wang art!

So Sue was happy to oblige, even though she couldn't pronounce the name. And then she wanted a myspace. Bugger. So I hurried one up.

And in the end she did her own links about it. She was so close to working out the name as well, but her first attempt, seriously, how did she get that?

Quite chuffed with the audio. Seperated the audio with some jingle stuff.

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/jono/other/16-4-2007-sue_marchant.mp3

8.23 - I'm on my phone now. Hospital again! I'm nervous but it's only heart tests

8.27 - Hmmm since when did the kids game mousetrap become so dangerous. Scott's been on a horse and fell off. Least of his problems this

8.33 - She's due in 8.30 she might be in for 9.00 then. Yawn this is fun, no one else on the road here.

8.40 - Some girl told me to check out

'doulikeme' from myspace. Wonder if that is said site. If so random to be told about it.

8.48 - What's on it? I'm on my phone. So can't go on it! I wish all breakfast show guests amused be like this. Sounds like my nan. She thinks radio 1 is a local alternative to radio norfolk.

8.49 - Thank god she's not on channel 5. Imagine that kerfuffle. Choon!

8.52 - Is it just me or do you just wake up at 9. I'm miserable till then, but i just wake up without knowing the time, whistling.

What's on it? I'm on my phone. So can't go on it! I wish all breakfast show guests amused be like this. Sounds like my nan. She thinks radio 1 is a local alternative to radio norfolk.

Apparently its a 15yr old American in a bikini.... <goes to clear history/cookies from machine>