• New on Unofficial Mills

Guest Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Brilliant? Madness!!! I hope they play Baggy Trousers. If that's not right I'm demanding compensation.

Good actual mornin' Grace... Ah, it's the Scott Mills global megamix!

I feel like I'm learning something through this song... A Level Mandarin is coming back to me.

Ahahahaha! Radio 1 Online says "Now Playing: Girlfriend (Scott Mills Multi-lingual edit)"

Scarily, this morning I have already tidied my room a bit (even though I keep everything in colour order and don't need to), emptied the filter in the condenser, put a load of washing on, folded loads of sheets and stuff and made a cup of tea. And now I feel actual awake, it's official, I'm my mother.

I wonder how many people are actually out there on this bank holiday monday? It must be like doing early breakfast again with all the truckers and students, and geeks.

Are the Arctic Monkeys and Zane Lowe teaming up to wipe the awards ceremony dry by taking all the awards again?

Haha, well I'm amused by the show even if no one else is. Then again only two hours sleep I'll laugh at anything :D

Are the Arctic Monkeys and Zane Lowe teaming up to wipe the awards ceremony dry by taking all the awards again?

Most probebly. Is it just my computer or are you getting the noice like someone's mobile is going off in the studio?

Most probebly. Is it just my computer or are you getting the noice like someone's mobile is going off in the studio?

Think it's your computer... not hearing anything in particular on FM.

I think we've lost Grace... And I wonder if I can ring up Radio 1 and try to win a prize for Chappers saying Bolton. Is it like the new prompt to call Radio 1 for a prize? You win Sara Cox or Vernon Kay for the day?

Humm yeah. That dosen't actually surprise me. I'm just finding the show quite random today. Not that thats a bad thing or unusual.

Why have you only had two hours sleep?

I don't see what people see in Myspace and Bebo. I mean i have accounts on both but it has absolutly no information about me apart from my username.

Humm yes this is great madness although it is early so it could pick up. At least the innuendo bingo is good today.

Well I like the fact that she said she was staying around for a few hours after her show. Like hell she is, she'll be in the pub as soon as possible!

Someone tell that band to settle down in the back...

Pete Tong trying to make up for the loss of Bub this week. He made less sense than Bub.

They're a bit like Scott Mills, it's all about them! Hmmm, this song really doesn't sound delightful in the morning.

220px-Madnessband.jpg

Is Amerie the one who's a man, or Ciara? I get confused with these generic R n B singers.

Ciara with her goodies is the one that's a man. Amerie is the one off of the gobbiling song. Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!